To order a service, the client must submit a request for a quote to the organiser by filling out the form provided on the website or contacting the organiser by e-mail. The organiser shall contact the client with a quote, using the e-mail address provided in the submitted request or another method of communication agreed with the client. If the client wishes to order the service under the terms provided in the reply, the client must then place the order by replying appropriately to the quote received from the organiser. If the carrier is able to fulfil the order under the requested terms fixed in writing, the organiser shall send the client an order confirmation within 1 (one) business day of receiving the order. No later than 1 (one) day before the start of the service, the organiser shall provide the client with the registration number of the coach and the name(s) and phone number of the driver(s). By special agreement between the parties, order confirmation may also be provided verbally. The transport contract shall be signed as starting from the time of receipt of the order confirmation by the client, after the client has notified the organiser of having received the order confirmation and if the amount indicated on the prepayment invoice is paid in due time, unless it has been agreed otherwise. Clients may also submit an order without requesting a quote.
Transport orders are put together on the basis of the following information.
To order a coach, send us an order letter by fax or e-mail, specifying the following.
- Period of use of the coach – starting date and time and end date and time for the journey.
- Time and place (address) of delivery of the coach.
- Journey end date and location (address).
- The route (please list each day of the journey separately, together with the destinations and times of departure and arrival).
- Coach group, required number of seats.
- Number of passengers.
- Special requests and required additional services (ferry tickets, road tolls, accommodation, etc.).
- Any particularities or special needs of considerable importance in the provision of the passenger transport service (e.g. mobility impairment).
- Any additional information the client considers important for the journey.
- Client’s contact details.
The client and the organiser must specify in writing the parties’ representatives who will be responsible for the fulfilment of the orders and for conducting the required negotiations.